Best NGOs in Delhi working in the field of Policy Making & Governance
Changing lives and bringing sunshine into one’s life has never been easy. Working for a better future takes time but can be achieved at full tilt by raising awareness and helping the government with policy making by arranging programs, educating youths, and protests.
NGOs play a crucial role in the development of the country. Where-It becomes very difficult for the govt to know everything on the ground and help people in need. Some NGOs work exactly for that!
Several NGOs raise their voice for better policy to affect a large number of people. They work as a mediator between people and the government.
Here are some of the NGOs in Delhi NCR who enter the field to raise awareness, help the government formulate policy, create and execute schemes where govt is non-existent.
1. YIF (Young India Foundation)
- YIF is a non-profitable organization based in Delhi.
- YIF highly believes in youth power and is consistently working to empower youth and support them to stand in local elections.
- They are committed to resolving severe holes in government policies.
- To have a greater impact, they voice to increase youth representation in parliament.
- Their various programs help young people to get elected and represent India.
Website : https://youngindia.foundation/
2. India Development Foundation (IDF)
- India Development Foundation, is a non-profit organization based in Delhi working with a mission to call the people in power to bring change and require sustainable development for a bright future.
- They are committed to areas like fostering an innovative economy, using technology for developmental initiatives, enhancing India’s human capital, and working with the government to bring change.
- The organization conducts research and advocates for policy development.
- To achieve their objective, they have worked closely with several organizations.
Website : https://www.idfresearch.org/
Contact number : 0124-4381691
3. PRIA (Society for Participatory Research In Asia)
- The Society for Participatory Research In Asia (PRIA) is a Delhi-based NGO established in 1982.
- Today, the organization leads a massive revolution defending human rights and justice.
- And They worked with more than 3000 NGOs to execute government schemes on the ground.
- PRIA thrives on empowering ‘‘participation as empowerment”- by raising your voice, spreading awareness, and participating in policy-making makes it one step closer to the world values of equity, justice, freedom, peace, and solidarity.
Website : https://pria.org/
Contact number : +91-011-29960931/32/33